KanchiArdillaKanchiArdilla

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Hey hey...

Mmmmm... Cuando vi tu dibujo en el front page supe inmediatamente que eras tu, la verdad es que tenia curiosidad y altas expectativas, y para serte honesto no me decepcionaste, lo unico que puedo comentarte aparte de eso es que, en lo personal, siento que te "apegas" demasiado a tu estilo... no se como explicarme... lo que quiero decir es que, pues, yo esperaba ver una "evolucion" en tus dibujos o tal vez algunos efectos nuevos k hubieras aprendido por ahi, no se, espero darme a entender...

bueno, como sea, muy bien hecho, tu nunca decepcionas.

WeRBopBop #8 WeRBopBop #8

fuck mean people

I like the style and the humour of this cartoon, and also the way the message goes right to the point. And as long as we all know not all chinese are mean people i don't think all people think americans are murderers and shit. People with prejudices are stupid and ignorant. I have a question tho ¿why the characters are depicted so different from the way they are described in the cast button? I mean, the monk and the chinese leader were right but the princess and the saigon are described as if they were the opposite in the flash, oooooooooo, whatever

I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal Gear: Fucking Radar Metal Gear: Fucking Radar

Love metal gear

Loved your flash, i was expecting someyhing different and i was suprised, call me simple or anything, but it was funny, and loved the music too!! it reminded me one of the best boss battles of all time!!!!!!!!! It's going to my favorites!!!!!!

unfinished final piece unfinished final piece

Cool

I like it a lot. Well done. I feel like I have to imagine the "unfinished" parts and that makes me think, and that's one of the purposes of true art. Thanks for submitting this.

El Iluminado El Iluminado

Ja

Esta muy chido, ¿con que los haces?

iter-intergalactic responds:

El dibujo es a mano
Y luego lo vectorizé y coloreé en Illustrator