KanchiArdillaKanchiArdilla

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Hey hey...

Mmmmm... Cuando vi tu dibujo en el front page supe inmediatamente que eras tu, la verdad es que tenia curiosidad y altas expectativas, y para serte honesto no me decepcionaste, lo unico que puedo comentarte aparte de eso es que, en lo personal, siento que te "apegas" demasiado a tu estilo... no se como explicarme... lo que quiero decir es que, pues, yo esperaba ver una "evolucion" en tus dibujos o tal vez algunos efectos nuevos k hubieras aprendido por ahi, no se, espero darme a entender...

bueno, como sea, muy bien hecho, tu nunca decepcionas.

WeRBopBop #8 WeRBopBop #8

fuck mean people

I like the style and the humour of this cartoon, and also the way the message goes right to the point. And as long as we all know not all chinese are mean people i don't think all people think americans are murderers and shit. People with prejudices are stupid and ignorant. I have a question tho ┬┐why the characters are depicted so different from the way they are described in the cast button? I mean, the monk and the chinese leader were right but the princess and the saigon are described as if they were the opposite in the flash, oooooooooo, whatever

I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal Gear: Fucking Radar Metal Gear: Fucking Radar

Love metal gear

Loved your flash, i was expecting someyhing different and i was suprised, call me simple or anything, but it was funny, and loved the music too!! it reminded me one of the best boss battles of all time!!!!!!!!! It's going to my favorites!!!!!!

Underneath Underneath

one of my favorites

i know you asked for conctructive critics and stuff but i think everything has been said, i mean it is a great animation and the music you picked is totally awesome!!! like it a lot.

Home Made DS Home Made DS

fucking great!!!

that was great i loved it!! a bit predictable once it was started but anyways it was great the way you draw mario was so fucking awesome!!!!!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

just perfect

loved how he smashes the computer after finishin work!!!!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

I love random randomness

I love when he kicks the beer barrel, despite the drawings are not that awesome, this flsah is just plain fuckin great!!!

Bambee Bambee

WOW

That was funny!! I like how you use the ren and stimpy style to create a new story, animation is awesome, i give you a nine cause you could have thought of a better ending.

Thumb Stare Thumb Stare

That was so Ren and Stimpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway i like it, the idea of a thumb drinkin cofee while havin a dump was fun.
When i say that was like ren and stimpy is not to imply you are not original, you seem to be influenced, but not in a creative way, just the style and art. I mean you are positively influenced.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Shit Happens

i liked a lot the style and the story, i mean, it wasnt that deep but not everybody can mix shit, persecution gag, a fucking rhino and space travel!!! wooooow